Don’t Know Much About® The Bible
Uncover some amazing questions and contradictions about what the Bible really says. Jericho’s walls may have tumbled down because the city lies on a fault line. Davis brings readers up-to-date on findings gleaned from the Dead Sea Scrolls and Gnostic Gospels that prompt serious scholars to ask such serious questions as: Who wrote the Bible? Did Jesus say everything we were taught he did? Did he say more? By examining the Bible historically, Davis entertains and amazes!
Did You Know?
- “King Solomon’s palace took thirteen years to build.”
- “The Apostle Paul is first introduced in the book of Acts as Saul, and he later changed his name.”
- “The Bible does not specify a definitive date on which Jesus was born.”
- “Handel’s Messiah draws heavily upon the book of Isaiah.”
- “The biblical Jezebel was a Phoenician princess who married King Ahab.”
- “The first piece of evidence of the Children of Israel’s existence is a stone plaque from Egypt dated c.1235 BCE.”